Home Owners Association Management
SITE AND FACILITIES MAINTENANCE (REPAIR AND OPERATION)
- Supervise all Association maintenance to the grounds and all other common areas.
- Inspect property.
- Establish maintenance plans by reviewing reserve studies, annual budgets, and monthly expenditures to determine short and long term maintenance plans and schedules.
- Request, arrange and monitor contracted labor.
- Procure competitive bids as may be necessary for capital improvements or other major repairs to the common elements such as landscape, pool, sweeping and painting.
- Interact with vendors to establish rapport and the expectations of services for the community and issue work orders.
- Provide 24-hour emergency services to the Association all emergency calls received after hours and on weekends.
- Attend Board Meetings as called by the Board of Directors.
- Manager presents the Board with a monthly management report containing financial statements, correspondence, bids/proposals, violations, legal matters, delinquencies and collections.
- Attend the annual meetings of the owners and any other special meetings relating to the Associations’ welfare.
- Advise and make recommendations to the board on important matters.
- Enforce Covenants, Conditions, and Restrictions by taking necessary action to enforce rules, regulations and operative legal documents of the Association as directed by the Board of Directors and informing all members of the Association of such rules, regulations and notices as may be enacted or promulgated by the Association.
- Assist, as necessary, in the development of Rules and Regulations and procedures for the smooth operation of the Association.
- Provide assistance to the Architectural Control Committee to support the enforcement of the architectural rules, guidelines and standards as set forth by the Associations documents and policy.
- Maintain a friendly, professional relationship with owners by responding in a timely manner to all requests presented by the membership and to handle all complaints in an effort to resolve issues as soon as possible.
- Maintain appropriate insurance by assisting in obtaining bids for common area liability, hazard insurance for the Association, and D&O coverage for Directors.
- Interview, hire and supervise personnel for the Association by managing the payroll of personnel dedicated to the Association to include salary, benefits and taxes related to the employment of on-site association staff.
- Serve as a statutory agent on behalf of the Association.
- Additional services are available
- Accounts Payable will pay bills and obligations incurred by the Association after verifying the validity of each bill or obligation.
- Reserve Funds Reporting provided after payment of monthly invoices and based on the approved budget, funds will be transferred to an interest-bearing reserve account.
- Accounting Reports/Management are provided in a monthly statement of receipts and disbursements to the Board, including current Month, Year-to-Date, Budget and Variance reports as requested to the Board or Treasurer prior to the regularly scheduled board meetings.
- Filing tax returns and arrangement of the annual audit/review/compilation by an independent accounting firm.
- Preparation of an annual budget using historical information, trends, vendor recommendations and competitive bids for Board/Committee approval.
- Community Managers seek out cost-saving measures and sustainable solutions while maintaining or increasing service levels in the communities they manage.
- Maintain the Association’s membership files and update or create records as membership in the Association changes.
ASSESSMENT BILLING AND DELINQUENT ASSESSMENT SERVICES
- Accounts Receivable will collect all assessments and other charges levied by the Association though check processing, auto-debit, or online payment.
- Delinquencies and Collections we assist in preparing, recording and enforcing any liens that may be necessary and initiate legal action as directed by the Board.
DELINQUENCIES AND COLLECTIONS
One of Internet Realty’s strengths is providing effective collections with a focus on net recoveries. Our team members over 70 years combined experience in the collections industry to our company. Through their efforts, we have developed a cost-effective and unique recovery program which maximizes our clients’ return on delinquent homeowner accounts.
Our Collections services are available for an additional fee (Pre-Legal – Homeowner Care; and Legal – Association Recovery Solutions). Collection fees are billed to the Association and charged to the Homeowner’s account.